Our dental specialists have created a dental practice that is devoted to treating patients who suffer from dental anxiety and “fear of the dentist”. We understand that a visit to the dentist is often seen as intimidating and that such dental anxiety is actually very common.
We treat patients who suffer from Dental Phobia each day. We’ve identified some common characteristics and developed unique methods to address each of them:
Patients who suffer from dental phobia:
- Actively avoid scheduling a dental visit due to a generalized fear of the dentist.
- Have teeth that are particularly sensitive to pain.
- Are fearful of injections and needles.
- Dislike the accompanying noises and smells involved in a dental visit.
- Want to feel at ease in a dental chair.
- Have a busy schedule and want to undergo multiple dental procedures in a single sitting.
We take great pride in offering sedation dentistry as the solution to your fears. Every day we use controlled IV sedation to ease patients into a state of complete relaxation . The office was especially designed to provide our patients you with a calm, serene environment, in which we perform all necessary dental work without any memory of the procedures, smells or sounds! You will wake up with no pain, as if only a few minutes have passed.
No Lectures. No Judgement.
“Fear of the Dentist” can lead to years of neglect and eventually cause significant dental problems. Patients need a dentist who:
- will provide a comfortable, painless and stress-free experience AND
- is skilled to provide highly specialized care and possesses the training and experience to solve complex dental problems AND
- Will not criticize or ridicule neglectful patients
Our highly-trained, board certified dental specialists are here for you every step of the way; to answer all questions and concerns and provide high-quality dental care in a luxurious and comfortable setting.
Our “dream team” of specialists coupled with IV Sedation in one convenient office, allow us to do all types of procedures in one visit, rather than multiple visits to different dentist offices across New York City.
Let’s Get Started!
Let us help you deal with dental fears and once and for all take care of teeth that have been neglected for too long. You can finally get the dental work you need, all while in the comfort and care of our professional, understanding and attentive staff. We have years of experience in the field, working directly with patients who exhibit signs of dental apprehension, ranging in the state of the condition from moderate to severe.
Email or call us today at (888) 329-7137 to schedule your stress-free appointment at our convenient location in Midtown Manhattan.